- Why do I have to include my credit card number?
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
- Do I have to submit my credit card details online?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Can I pay with more than one credit card?
- I don't have a credit card, can I pay cash on arrival?
- What types of credit card payment do you accept?
1. Why do I have to include my credit card number?
To allow us to proceed with your request, we require you to submit your credit card details. Your credit card information is strictly confidential. Please note, we request your credit card details as a form of security only. It will not be charged until the booking is confirmed by the hotel.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes. We treat the security of our clients' information matter very seriously. To ensure your security, all credit card transactions are secured by SSL, which encrypts the credit card number so as to make it unavailable to any other party.
3. Do I have to submit my credit card details online?
We encourage all our clients to submit their credit card information via our secure online credit card form. This makes it easier for us to process your booking requests quicker and more efficiently.
4. When will my credit card be charged?
If your booking has Instant Confirmation, your credit card is charged immediately after you submit the credit card form and the Confirmation/Accommodation Voucher is then sent to the email address you specified. If the booking is on request, pending confirmation from the hotel, or we are waiting for an answer from you regarding your request, your credit card is charged ONLY when we receive confirmation from the hotel or yourself.
5. Can I pay with more than one credit card?
Yes. You are able to provide payment with multiple credit cards. If you
require to pay using more than one credit card, please select the pay by
phone option once you have reached the payment page during the booking
process. Please do not enter a credit card online but call the number
displayed to provide the details of all credit cards needing to be
charged. If you wish to alter a credit card after it has been charged,
and the booking completed, a fee will apply - see booking conditions.
6. I don't have a credit card, can I pay cash on arrival?
We do not accept payment by cash on arrival at the hotel. All bookings through our service require pre-payment by credit card only.
7. What types of credit card payment do you accept?
The cards we accept are: JCB, MasterCard, Solo, Switch, Visa, Visa Electron
Please note that if you provide an American Express or Diners Club credit card for payment of your booking, the transaction may be charged in a different currency to the one in which your booking rates were quoted. The cost of your booking is converted using our bank's exchange rates on the day of the transaction.