- I have submitted my reservation form and credit card - what happens now?
- How long will it take to confirm my booking?
- Can I amend or cancel my booking?
- What is the CONFIRMATION / ACCOMMODATION VOUCHER?
- What happens if there is a problem with the hotel when I arrive?
- I have lost my voucher, what should I do?
- How do I check on my booking for a hotel?
- You sent my Confirmation Voucher to me, but when I called the Hotel directly to check on my booking, the Hotel informed me they were not holding a room for me. What do I do now?
- How can I request an early check-in or a late check-out?
- What are your booking conditions?
1. I have submitted my reservation form and credit card - what happens now?
Once you submit your reservation form and credit card information, your accommodation request will be processed as quickly as possible. However, some delays may occur due to our supplier hotels' processing requirements. Depending on the destination, this may take from 1 to 3 days. If the hotel you chose is available for the dates you specified, your booking will be finalised and your credit card will be charged. If you wish to cancel your booking after this, you will incur a cancellation fee - see booking conditions. If the hotel is not available, we will contact you with a suitable alternative and no payment will be incurred.
2. How long will it take to confirm my booking?
Below is the usual response time taken to confirm a reservation:
You can check on the Current status of your booking request at ANY TIME, through our View/Amend/Cancel Your Booking form. You can visit this page at any time to see the real-time status of your request, and to amend/cancel your request, if required.
- 1 day - for hotels in Australia, New Zealand and Asia
- up to 2 days - for hotels in Europe, the Americas and Africa/Middle East
Disclaimer: Whilst we endeavour to process your booking request according to the guidelines shown above, occasionally we are unable to finalise your request within this time limit. Some of the reasons for delays in replying include public holidays and time zone differences.
3. Can I amend or cancel my booking?
Should you wish to amend or cancel your existing booking, please use our View/Amend/Cancel Your Booking form. You can also email us through our Email Support Form (make sure you select "amendment/cancellation request" and include your Booking ID). One of our reservation consultants will get back to you with a response as quickly as possible. Please note: an amendment or cancellation fee will apply - see booking conditions.
4. What is the CONFIRMATION / ACCOMMODATION VOUCHER?
This is confirmation of your payment to us. Once your request is confirmed we will send you an email with a link to your Voucher. Please print out a copy and keep this document safe. You will have to present it at the hotel during check-in procedures. Should you lose or damage the voucher, please re-visit the link and print another copy of the Voucher. If you have any further problems you must contact us immediately and we will assist you.
5. What happens if there is a problem with the hotel when I arrive?
The first step is to contact the Reception desk at the Hotel, to see if the matter can be settled directly. If you continue to have problems that require our attention and cannot be solved by you at the hotel, please telephone our nearest customer service office as soon as possible. Should the issue require you to move from your chosen Hotel to alternative accommodation, we will make every endeavour to meet your needs.
6. I have lost my voucher, what should I do?
To get another copy of your voucher, please go to our View/Amend/Cancel Your Booking form. Once you enter your Booking ID and the email address used when making the booking, you will be able to access a page where you can print another copy of your voucher. If you have lost your booking ID, please contact us through our Customer Service Centre and we will resend it.
7. How do I check on my booking for a hotel?
You can check the status of your existing booking in two ways. Firstly, as soon as we receive your Reservation Form with your booking request, you will be sent an email letting you know we have received your request. The email we send has a link to our "View/Amend Your Booking" page, which describes what we are currently doing with your request, and if it is confirmed. The "View/Amend Your Booking" feature lets you see what's happening with your request instantly. Secondly, you can also click on the Contact Us link above and send us your Booking ID with your requirements, we will respond to you by email as soon as we can.
8. You sent my Confirmation Voucher to me, but when I called the Hotel directly to check on my booking, the Hotel informed me they were not holding a room for me. What do I do now?
Some of the Hotels with which we book accommodation for our clients, have allotted a number of rooms to our company each day. We then allocate your Name list to these available rooms. We keep all your details on file, until we submit the full Name lists and details of each booking, a set number of days before the check in date. So please do not be alarmed if the Hotel does not have your booking details, as they are on file, and will be submitted closer to your check in date. If you have any queries regarding your booking, please contact our Customer Service Centre using the Customer E-mail Support Form.
9. How can I request an early check-in or a late check-out?
If you want to request an early check-in or a late check-out, please include the information in the 'additional requests' section when filling out the reservation form.
Please note: Early check-in and late check-out are subject to the availability of the room and cannot be confirmed until the day of check-in or check-out. We can advise the hotel of your request, and they will try their best to accommodate your needs.
10. What are your booking conditions?
To read our Booking Conditions, please click here.